Invitation Station - Cara Marie Designs
• Invitations were made using bark, cork paper and recycled paper, bringing in a wax seal and ribbon for closure.
• ‘Paris’ coasters: made from thick cork backing layers, with maps of Paris on the front
• Wine bottle table names, with cork wrapped around the bottle and then a layer of stock with table names on one side and who was seated at the table on the reverse
• Guest names were attached on the crystal glasses with delicate chains.
• Cork rounds to sit on the glass charger plates where grapes, cheese and crackers ‘welcome’ the guests and immerse them in the Southern French Winery feel
• Create for wine bottles outside for guests to also find their tables
Susan from the Butterfly Lounge
For the reception area: Tables full of Amber and Areeba Roses alongside Orange Columbian Roses, Magnolia Foliage, Intense Orange Spray Rose, Tea Tree Flowers and Privet Berries.
Brendan at Styled Events
Stationery - Invitation Station
Concept - Invitation Station & Styled Events
Flowers - The Butterfly Lounge
Photography - Stewart Ross Photography
Location - Sirromet Winery
Hope you are having a wonderful week! See you soon!
See more inspiration > check out our table decorating ideas inspiration gallery here + Search our Decorating vendor directory.
MINI - COMP!
What do you think of our French Provincial styling, is it for you? Leave a comment before Monday 30th to WIN 1 of 3 Queenlsand Brides Magazines!