Thanks to Pinterest's new business pages (don't worry, it's the same old QB) we can find out what you love the most.
So we are proud to introduce our very first...
We love this image because of how easy it is for us to attempt ourselves!
Here's what you'll need
- A variety of empty cans
- Strong twine (or you could use ribbon)
- A drill to make holes for the twine
- Strong craft glue
- Mixture of different coloured and textured papers
- A good marker pen
Here's how to do it:
- Trim your paper to fit around your cans before starting. This will make it easier when it comes to designing and gluing!
- Get creative, draw some designs on your paper (use the picture for inspiration!)
- Glue your paper to the cans carefully.
- Drill a small hole on opposite sides of the can near the top.
- Cut two lengths of twine for each can and thread through the holes and tie tightly. Repeat for each can.
- Tie your cans together using a few nice strong knots.
- Attach to whatever you want!