The author responsible for this collection of super sexy recipes is Claire Preen, choclatier, and she's right on the money when it comes to tasty chocolate morsels.
It's got nibbles, desserts, savoury dishes, sauces ... and some more sexy chcolate recipes (think edible massage oil ...)
Here's just a taste of what's inside:
Vanilla & Almond Whipped Chocolate Mousse
- 1 ½ cups of skinned almonds
- 500g milk chocolate callets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- Toast the almonds in the oven until fragrant and golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Remove from heat. Add half the sugar and very gently stir in. Stir in egg yolks, almonds and vanilla essence.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff peaks form and then beat in the remaining of the white egg mixture into the chocolate mixture. Once that is done, gently fold the chocolate mixture into the remaining egg white peaks with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls and refrigerate until firm. Decorate the top with whipped cream, chocolate curls and a couple of almond flakes.
You can grab 50 Shades of Chocolate from newsagents. RRP $14.95.