About Us Bridal Buzz Real Life Weddings Our Website

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Real Life Weddings Galore!

Every week we receive real life wedding submissions. QB loves reading all of the stories and anecdotes, and of course checking out the beautiful pictures we are give.

Here's a little snippet of this week's couples ...

Milque Photography & Films
James & Sarah
What Made the Wedding Uniquely 'Ours'
"The reception was stunning: we overlooked the Story Bridge and Brisbane River. We had a beautiful crystal tree and an amazing glowing bar. We also had a unique desert which was honeycomb cooked in nitrogen which brought lots of laughter to our guests." 


Photography by Toby Kroner
Proposal 
"We had headed to Airlie Beach for a weekend, and I had booked us dinner at a lovely restaurant. I was ready and waiting on the balcony for Jay, just staring out over the water. I noticed he was taking along time, and the taxi would be there soon to pick us up, so I was getting quite annoyed. I turned around to go and tell him to hurry up, and he was behind me on one knee, with my ring." 


Cassandra Ladru Photography
Steve & Aleisha
D.I.Y.
"We incorporated a lot of burlap into our wedding. We made our place cards which were burlap shaped into love hearts. Was so excited planning the wedding as it meant I had a good excuse to spend all of my free time on Etsy!!" 



Dreamlife Photos and Video
How Jamie and Hayley Met
"We met at an indoor sports centre where I played netball and Jamie played cricket. He then joined a netball team. One week his team versed mine, and Jamie 'accidentally' ran (literally) into me. It continued from there."


Studio3Eleven
Steven & Candice
Special Memory
"While we ladies were being pampered there was a knock on the door. We opened it to find the biggest and most beautiful bouquet of white lilies I have ever seen from Steven, with a card that read, 'I cant wait to see you this afternoon xx.'"


QBx
Check out Queensland Brides at www.queenslandbrides.com.au, Facebook and Twitter. Get the latest issue here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...